We know that many residents of areas affected by storms and hurricanes have to first assess damage and determine next steps for cleanup.
If you experience high winds and flooding, we know you will have many competing priorities and it may be some time before you turn your attention to your swimming pool.
When your main priorities are settled, you don’t want to let too much time pass before you evaluate the storm’s impact on your pool. Floodwater can contain elements you don’t want in your pool, such as sand, algae, phosphates, and sewage.
We’ve shared a few tips on how to clean your pool following a hurricane.
Storm Recovery Resources
- We offer a complete network of pool professionals who are ready and able to assist with your pool. Whether you need help diagnosing your current products post-flooding, or even if you’d like to speak with a pool professional about general flooding concerns and what your options are, our network of pool pros are ready to help.
- Click here to locate a pool professional in your area.
- In an effort to provide some relief to those who have been affected in the Texas, Louisiana and Florida areas, we are also providing additional rebate offers on select pumps, heaters and cleaners in the event you need to replace your pool equipment.
- Click here to view Hurricane Relief Rebates.
- For a brief summary on inspecting your Pool Equipment, click here.
Our thoughts are with you and your neighbors as you work together to recover from the effects of the storms and hurricanes.