Hayward’s line of HCF Series Commercial Sand Filters has been further strengthened for 2012. The new line builds on its existing fully-engineered design incorporating a new rapid open/close tool-free lid mechanism featuring a 12” x 16” industrial-grade yoke assembly. The lid even has 2 viewing windows to allow visual inspection while the filter is in operation.
Pool operators and managers really appreciate the rugged design and category-leading performance. The massive manway gives users and servicers a new level of convenience and ease of operation not presently available on competitive alternatives. The 34” diameter filter is a direct response to our Customers’ requests. When removing and replacing older filters, it is often the case that the replacement will not fit through the equipment room door. No problem with the new HCF series, as it passes through a standard 36” door with no need to incur additional costs removing the door and door frame. It really is the ideal remodel filter.
Key features and benefits of the new HCF Series Sand Filters
- Commercial-grade, 1 ½”, self-cleaning injection molded, 180º slotted laterals arranged in a grid array provide superior filtration performance
- Industrial-grade, infusion molded, gel-coated, multi-layer, glass-reinforced, thermoset composite structure
- Self-leveling, injection molded support legs, permanently bonded to the tank, suitable for Zone 4 seismic conditions
- Large 12” x 16” top opening for easy media loading and filter inspection
- Full 1” bottom media drain including ¾” integral water drain with media screen