Saline C™ 6.0
Single Vessel Commercial Salt Chlorine Generator.
Hayward announces its new Commercial Salt Chlorine Generator, Saline C 6.0, NSF certified to produce up to 6 pounds of chlorine per day.
Saline C 6.0’s compact design is comprised of a single clear vessel and power supply, eliminating the need for daisy chaining multiple cells. This more-efficient, powerful design lowers installation costs and consumes less space. Designed specifically to meet the demanding needs of commercial applications, Saline C 6.0 provides a more natural form of chlorine while reducing sanitizing costs by 40% to 60% vs. traditional chemical chlorine.
Pool operators and mangers can now offer all the benefits of a salt-chlorinated pool swimming experience while lowering their costs.
Saline C 6.0 is compatible with pH and ORP chemical automation systems making it the ideal water chemistry solution for any commercial body of water. All pool operators need to do is connect the Saline C 6.0 to one of Hayward Commercial Pool’s CAT Controllers® and the system becomes a self-managing, automated solution. Commercial operators can now take advantage of this eco-friendly, low cost salt-chlorine solution and at the same time eliminate transportation, handling and storage of hazardous chlorine.
Key Saline C 6.0 features:
- Commercial sizing 60K gal outdoor, 90K gal indoor
- Compact design, single cell and power supply, easy install
- Industrial-grade, clear vessel, easy inspection
- Reverse polarity self-cleaning technology
- Simple 1 minute electrode removal
- Plug N’ Play chemical automation
- 40% to 60% lower cost per lb of chlorine vs. sodium and calcium hypochlorite
- Game-changing initial investment and cost of ownership
- Simple, low cost installation vs. multiple cell alternatives
- NSF Certified