Hayward’s Above Ground Variable Speed Pool Pump Leads the Way in Energy Efficiency
Do you own an above ground pool? They can provide a great deal of fun and family enjoyment at a budget-friendly cost. Do you wish you could take advantage of energy-efficient variable-speed pump technology in your above ground pool? Now, you can! Save energy and money with the Hayward PowerFlo VS 300 above ground variable-speed pump.
Above Ground and Above Average
PowerFlo VS 300 is everything you’ve come to expect from Hayward, and more! You already know you can count on Hayward pumps to be engineered for dependability and performance. As an industry leader, Hayward offers above ground pool pumps that are designed to stand up to today’s most demanding installations. Now, Hayward is leading the charge for energy savings in above ground variable-speed pumps.
It’s time for an upgrade! The advantages of variable-speed pumps over single-speed pumps are well known. Variable-speed pool pumps save up to 80% on energy costs — often paying for themselves within only two seasons of usage. You can add to those savings with exceptional rebates. While previously only available for in-ground pools, above ground pool owners can now take advantage of incredible variable-speed technology.
Not only is the PowerFlo VS 300 designed for maximum energy efficiency, but it also runs quieter for an overall better backyard pool experience. With the PowerFlo VS 300, you can feel great about huge energy savings while your family enjoys a quieter, more relaxing backyard pool environment.
Coming in First
You can count on Hayward to offer the most advanced and innovative pool products! The PowerFlo VS 300 is the first above ground variable-speed pump to be listed under the Department of Energy’s ENERGY STAR Version 2.0 specifications. It’s also an exclusive Hayward EXPERT LINE product. EXPERT LINE products benefit from enhancements like a professional installation. extended or longer warranties and additional Totally Hayward Partner Program points
Below are the many features and benefits of Hayward’s PowerFlo VS 300 above ground variable-speed pool pumps:
PowerFlo VS 300 – Key Features
- A permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor provides maximum energy efficiency and long-lasting performance
- 2-year warranty
- It’s engineered for incredibly quiet operation
- A built-in controller featuring an LED screen and keypad for easy operation
- 1.5 horsepower motor, wired for standard 115V power, 3-foot cord length
PowerFlo VS 300 – Key Benefits
- ENERGY STAR rated
- PowerFlo VS 300 is designed for maximum efficiency
- Provides up to 80% energy savings over single-speed pumps
- Often pays for itself within two seasons of usage
- May be eligible for rebates from your local utility company
- Minimized poolside noise for a more relaxing backyard experience
- Incredibly quiet operation, especially at lower speeds
Operation made easy
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Equipped with a built-in controller, LED screen, and keypad
- Easy maintenance with large strainer basket
Additional Savings Offers
Check with your local utility company or energy efficiency service providers for additional utility rebates. Pool owners who purchase energy efficient pool equipment, like Hayward PowerFlo VS 300 variable speed pool pumps, may qualify for a substantial rebate.
Contact your local Hayward Dealer for more information and to see the PowerFlo VS 300 in person.